. . .
Has Science Discovered God?
Click to watch this FASCINATING, MIND-BLOGGING video with breathtaking images and you learn science in the process!
God in the Cosmos
National Conference, 11 December 2009
Pannasastra University of Cambodia auditorium
Photos by Jennifer Bombasaro-Brady, CJR Fellow
Moderated by Ms. Theary C. SENG, CJR Chair, Board of Directors; Civil Party
- Ms. MOM Sokly: Rep. of Victims’ Association; Civil Party Applicant
- Mr. BOU Meng: Rep. of Victims’ Association; Tuol Sleng Survivor
- Mr. Van Nath: Tuol Sleng Survivor
- Mr. THUN Saray: President, ADHOC
- Mr. Anees Ahmed: ECCC Office of Co-Prosecutors, Senior Assistant Prosecutor
- Hon. Marcel LEMONDE: ECCC Co-Investigating Judge
- Mr. REACH Sambath: Chief, ECCC Public Affairs
- Dr. Helen JARVIS: Chief, ECCC Victims’ Unit
- Ms. Wendy LOBWEIN: Chief, ECCC Witness/Expert Support Unit
- Dr. Gregory STANTON: President, Genocide Watch; CJR Advisory Board
** Simultaneous and consecutive translation available. Of course, this conference would not be possible without the moral and financial support of the German Development Service (DED) – thank you!
a. Dialogue among stakeholders, in particular between
(i) Victims and
(ii) Civil Society working on victims’ outreach and ECCC officials
b. Dissemination of information to larger public, in particular the young and multiplying efforts via Voice of Justice & Reconciliation Radio Program.
b. 50 victims in and around Phnom Penh
c. Representatives of 2 Victims’ Associations
d. 100 university students
e. ECCC officials representing the sections of Victims, Witness/Expert, Defense, Prosecution, Trial Chamber, Pre-Trial Chamber, Public Affairs
f. Donor / Embassy Representatives g. Civil Society Representatives
h. Government Officials (Ministers and Members of Parliament)
i. Cambodian Teachers in and around Phnom Penh
b. Fair Trial Handbook
c. ECCC booklets/posters
d. Materials from other NGOs
e. CJR Victims’ Handbook
|Vietnamization pre-KR; Wooden King; 20th Anniversary Grenade Attack; Angeline; ANSA; Kulikar Sotho; Residences DK; Hun Sen released damning conversation btw him, Kem Sokha|
Vietnamization: Pre-Khmer Rouge The US-Vietnam War in Cambodia, a bloody sideshow A South Vietnamese soldier keeps his finger on the trigger as he watches a Cambodian woman and baby emerge from bunker following airstrikes in the vicinity of a vil [ ... ]
|Pinyin; The New Yorker Comma Queen Series; You're already appropriating punctuation marks; now use them properly|
Johnson: The story of pinyin
One country, two systems